Guidelines for Practice
- Respecting all students and their time commitments, we do our best to start and end classes on time
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before class. New Students arrive 10 minutes early to complete Student Information Card and familiarize oneself with the studio
- Let teacher know of any health concerns or physical injuries
- Only water is permitted in the studio. Please make sure water is in a container with a secure top
- Refrain from wearing heavy scents or perfumes
- Please make sure cell phones are turned off
- Shoes are to be removed and left in shoe racks provided outside the studio
- Bring yoga mat and wear comfortable clothing with layers. Yoga mats and blankets are available if needed.
- We honor the long held tenants of yogic courtesy. The studio is a place in which to come to stillness. Please respect each other's space by not stepping on their mats.